<  DeepPulse  ~  Status Report 8/09

PostPosted: August 12th, 2009, 11:14 am
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
The Arecibo and Isolrubin BK remastered CD's are coming out at the end of the month as scheduled.

A Lustmord remix 12" will be out "soon" on Hydrahead with one mix by Justin Broadrick and another by myself.

The Monte Cazazza album has found a home and is scheduled for a 2010 release.

I've finished the second (and last) ambient deconstruction of [ O T H E R ] and once the artwork is done we'll release it ourselves again on Vaultworks in a limited edition.
More details soon.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: August 12th, 2009, 11:52 am
User avatarPosts: 23Location: EuropeJoined: February 23rd, 2009, 3:41 pm
Excuse me if you have mentioned this previously. I noticed the good folks at Mute have reissued "The Worst of Monte Cazazza" 1992. It's quite a blast from the past, an exceptional introduction to Monte. I must confess it was about five years after owning it that i looked and saw yours truly had a hand in the unique world of Cazazza.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: August 12th, 2009, 12:02 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
I was originally putting "The Worst of" for my own label at the time, Side Effects, but ended up getting Mute to release it with me overseeing it.
At the time I also put together a four volume Throbbing Gristle live collection for Mute and the SPK back catalog.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: August 13th, 2009, 5:12 am
Posts: 219Location: TexasJoined: April 30th, 2006, 9:26 am
I don't mean to be begging for info - but on the Hydrahead release, you say "soon" - does that mean this year soon...just waiting on the vinyl to be pressed and shipped? or are talking waiting till possibly next year?

Thanks!

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: August 13th, 2009, 1:03 pm
shipwreckage wrote:
you say "soon" - does that mean this year soon...just waiting on the vinyl to be pressed and shipped? or are talking waiting till possibly next year?
!

Your "soon" is quite different from mine.
While there's no firm date yet, "soon" isn't next year.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: August 14th, 2009, 3:38 am
Posts: 167Location: EnglandJoined: December 30th, 2006, 11:44 am
Good news. I'm also looking forward to the Nadja/Pyramids remix. I like how a lot of these collabs are between artists pretty unrelated to eachother in sound. I noticed Ulver were in on it, too.

Offline Profile