<  DeepPulse  ~  06.06.06

PostPosted: June 13th, 2006, 3:44 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
I've uploaded an excerpt of last weeks performance onto
the Lustmord MySpace page for those interested.

Last edited by B on June 14th, 2006, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: June 14th, 2006, 5:03 am
User avatarPosts: 9Location: Western AustraliaJoined: November 19th, 2005, 6:03 pm
Listening to it now. Damn it is good. Feels a little different to your other stuff, maybe a bit more minimalistic, but it is just as powerful as anything else you have produced.

If thats the sort of sound you can create live, you will have no problems what so ever finding a huge line up of people waiting to come see you :)

"That is not dead which eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."
Offline Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: June 14th, 2006, 7:27 am
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
padraigmaciain wrote:
Listening to it now. Damn it is good. Feels a little different to your other stuff, maybe a bit more minimalistic.

It's only a small excerpt from an hour long performance.
This was a live accompaniment to the first public High Mass by the Church of Satan , and during this section, members of the audience were onstage making request as part of the mass and I had to make room for them to be heard as well as improvise depending on what they said and the time it took to do so.

I wouldn't want a live performance to sound just like an album anyway, in that case you might as well listen to the album.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: June 19th, 2006, 7:36 pm
Very nice, I have it on repeat at the moment.
Any plans to release more clips, online or other?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: June 19th, 2006, 7:49 pm
fkxik wrote:
Very nice, I have it on repeat at the moment.
Any plans to release more clips, online or other?

No, one is enough I think. Don't want to scare people away ;)

I've mastered the audio and Trace is working on artwork and we'll release it as a CD ourselves though.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: June 26th, 2006, 10:07 am
User avatarPosts: 41Location: Currently playing in the sandbox that is ArizonaJoined: May 19th, 2006, 10:54 am
Will there be some video accompanying the Cd viewing some of the festivities? Since I was unable to attend, I'd really like to see what I missed.

Even if it's not included, the music was fucking awesome!

*As a nonsequintor, is it coincidence that everyone that has posted in here joined on the 19th? That's pretty wierd.*

PostPosted: June 26th, 2006, 10:14 am
In Spades wrote:
Will there be some video accompanying the Cd viewing some of the festivities?

The High mass was filmed for a DVD of the event that the Church of Satan are planning, but I don't know the details.
Don't expect to see much of me in it, though the music will be included by default.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: June 29th, 2006, 10:20 pm
Posts: 54Location: WyomingJoined: November 23rd, 2005, 11:02 pm
B wrote:
In Spades wrote:
Will there be some video accompanying the Cd viewing some of the festivities?

The High mass was filmed for a DVD of the event that the Church of Satan are planning, but I don't know the details.
Don't expect to see much of me in it, though the music will be included by default.

I was curious as to the details to the preformance since I hadn't heard much up until now, I think live lustmord would be enough to get me to a religious event pertaining to any religion P. can't wait for the disc of it though!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: July 1st, 2006, 5:42 pm
haven't checked in for awhile, thanks for posting this and making the piece available for download. minimal yes, but is still excellent as usual.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: July 7th, 2006, 3:19 am
User avatarPosts: 4Joined: February 26th, 2006, 7:00 pm
brian, when do you think you will release the 06.06.06. performance on cd? and if you do will it be through soleilmoon?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: July 7th, 2006, 8:41 am
Tylenol wrote:
brian, when do you think you will release the 06.06.06. performance on cd? and if you do will it be through soleilmoon?

See previous post.
It'll most likely be available in 2-3 months. There will be an update on the main site as well as here when it is.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: July 20th, 2006, 5:28 pm
Hey, b. Just wanted to drop you a line and say the 06.06.06 excerpt I heard on Myspace is great. I can't wait to hear the whole thing. I had a big grin too when I saw the upcoming releases.

PostPosted: February 26th, 2007, 10:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 170Location: GAJoined: December 21st, 2006, 11:04 pm
a sauna, equipt with speakers, is a fitting environment for listening to 666. I have done this on a few occasions in an infrared, one seater. pumped up to 170 degrees F in pitch blackness (yes, with the lights off in the sauna room, except for the faint hellish red glow of the digital temperature numbers on the wall) and 25 minutes of dripping sweat leaves me feeling as if I have fallen into a gnostic trance, haha.
one of the tracks has a sound that reminds me of cooking bacon. i guess i had become vulnerable to being easily startled, as i heard a noise outside of the sauna chamber, got up and looked out of the glass window, then turned the light on. i saw a horrible face staring at me, ahhh!! it seems i had forgotten both sides of the glass had a mirror finish, so when i turned the light on i was looking right at my reflection. scarey.

Offline Profile WWW