<  DeepEcho  ~  Gang of Four Remix

PostPosted: November 21st, 2005, 5:37 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
I recently did a couple of Gang of Four remixes with King Buzzo from Melvins and one of these, a dub mix of "Hell Send in the Army" is apparently available on the Japanese version of the "Return The Gift" double CD.
I haven't got a copy myself, but it's a decent remix even if I do say so myself.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2005, 11:06 pm
Posts: 54Location: WyomingJoined: November 23rd, 2005, 11:02 pm
B wrote:
I recently did a couple of Gang of Four remixes with King Buzzo from Melvins and one of these, a dub mix of "Hell Send in the Army" is apparently available on the Japanese version of the "Return The Gift" double CD.
I haven't got a copy myself, but it's a decent remix even if I do say so myself.

sounds like it will take a bit of effort to track down, but its probably worth it.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: November 24th, 2005, 10:10 am
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
stasis wrote:
sounds like it will take a bit of effort to track down, but its probably worth it.

I doubt that there's anyone who actually tries to find everything I've done, but if there is, a few difficult to find items should make it more interesting for them :wink:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: November 24th, 2005, 10:24 am
B wrote:
stasis wrote:

I doubt that there's anyone who actually tries to find everything I've done, but if there is, a few difficult to find items should make it more interesting for them :wink:

well it'd probably be easier than some of the bands I listen to, you dont have art edtions that go for thousands on ebay do you? :lol:

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: November 24th, 2005, 10:36 am
stasis wrote:
you dont have art edtions that go for thousands on ebay do you? :lol:

No, I don't subscribe to the so-called "limited" edition cash-cow that some people like to subject their fan base too. :shock:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: November 24th, 2005, 1:27 pm
B wrote:
stasis wrote:
you dont have art edtions that go for thousands on ebay do you? :lol:

No, I don't subscribe to the so-called "limited" edition cash-cow that some people like to subject their fan base too. :shock:

well thats good, I think some limited editions are kinda cool, But I think its rediculous when something comes out in say, an edition of 23. I really think collectors make more money than the bands on stuff like that anyway...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: June 7th, 2006, 6:47 am
User avatarPosts: 41Location: Currently playing in the sandbox that is ArizonaJoined: May 19th, 2006, 10:54 am
I tracked a couple of copies down on Ebay. Bought my copy five minutes ago. Can't wait to hear them!