<  Deep Prime  ~  Marzia

PostPosted: March 15th, 2008, 12:05 pm
Posts: 57Location: SwedenJoined: March 14th, 2008, 1:27 pm
I was almost certain I had read something about this song here on the forum, but I get no hits while working the search engine with "larsen", "seies" or "marzia". Maybe I read it in the discography section of lustmord.com.. I only hope I'm not repating something already posted.

I got to know that album last year and it actually became one of my favorites from 2007. So simple upon a first listen, but it continues to grow on me. I have no idea how that works out.

And not until today did I know about you re-working the last track, Marzia. Fun trivia indeed. Anyhow, that track is amazing. Since I don't know how it sounded before you worked on it, I can't really comment on your addition, but it has an open and airy feeling which is lovely.

There are several parts of the song I hold dear, and many favorite sounds. But one in particular is something sounding like a snare drum with an echo (about 8 minutes into the song or so). Pure bliss, absolutely weightless!

To stick a question in here: how did this collaboration happen?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: March 15th, 2008, 1:58 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Farbrizio from Larsen emailed me.

I believe it was Jarboe that gave him my address.

Offline Profile WWW