<  DeepEcho  ~  Puscifer

PostPosted: January 25th, 2007, 4:36 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
As well as working on a Lustmord album for fall release on Hydra Head, I'm currently recording a couple of tracks with Maynard James Keenan for his Puscifer project. We're both very pleased with developments so far and it's proving to be a lot of fun.
Maynard's pretty busy with some other band at the moment (something about a tour), but we'll work on the tracks and as when time allows.

And no, it doesn't sound like Lustmord

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: January 25th, 2007, 7:20 pm
Posts: 11Location: Chicago, ILJoined: October 31st, 2006, 1:10 am
Looking forward to it. I loved the other stuff he's put out with Puscifer, so Lustmord additions should be awesome.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: January 25th, 2007, 8:07 pm
Posts: 219Location: TexasJoined: April 30th, 2006, 9:26 am
I am excited about this project as well. I am always impressed with lustmord material, and though I'm not any kind of devout follower of Maynard, I did enjoy the puscifer music on underworld although I felt it wasn't something that could make up a full album of worthwhile material. With the addition of B to the music I think it could complete itself well.

Now if we could just see a three way project of B, Colin Potter, & Aidan Baker I think I'd be set to die happy!

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: February 1st, 2007, 5:34 pm
B wrote:
And no, it doesn't sound like Lustmord

Offline Profile
PostPosted: July 7th, 2007, 1:34 pm
I'm quite pleased to hear about this. It's a slight shame that it won't be similar to the Tool/Lustmord collab we saw for the DVD releases of "Parabola" and "Schism". But at the same time it's very understandable. For one it would be old news for people who have already experienced those remixes, and it would be nice to hear what B can offer to the Puscifer sound. I am looking forward to this album very much.

Offline Profile