<  DeepPulse  ~  Status Report 4.07

PostPosted: April 19th, 2007, 2:42 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Just got back from a few days at the Puscifer compound in Arizona, working on three tracks for the album. It's coming along nicely and sounding good, and it's a lot of fun to work on. Just don't expect "Tool meets Lustmord" from my contribution...

Started recording more material with Buzz (Melvins) which we'll get back too "latter" when we both have the time, and will release in some form at some stage.

Recent projects include music sound design and a cue for the movie Vacancy which opens here in the US on Friday and contributing to the music for a level in Unreal Tournament III.

Work is progressing with the next Lustmord album, hopefully for late 2007, but it's often on hold while I take care of other distractions such as the above.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: April 20th, 2007, 4:49 am
Posts: 167Location: EnglandJoined: December 30th, 2006, 11:44 am
Thanks for the update. I look forward to hearing more Lustmord/ Buzz related music! On the subject, have you ever considered performing any of that material live with him? (i.e Pigs Of The Roman Empire, Juggernaut and these future collabs?)

Thanks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: April 20th, 2007, 9:14 am
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Oceanic wrote:
On the subject, have you ever considered performing any of that material live with him? (i.e Pigs Of The Roman Empire, Juggernaut and these future collabs?)

The search function should give you an answer.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: June 28th, 2007, 3:55 pm
I see it's been very quiet in here recently. Hope all is going well, B. Anything new and exciting happening on your front?

PostPosted: June 28th, 2007, 4:16 pm
It's quite because people don't post - I presume they're ll busy on MySpace :)

As for me.. just working away. The Puscifer material is coming along nicely, also working on a remix and a few sounds for another movie. After I'm done I hope to get back on to the Lustmord album.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: June 29th, 2007, 7:40 pm
Yea, MySpace or other Interwebs...ahem...addictions. Sounds good. Looking forward to hearing Puscifer and the new Lustmord. Just gave Juggernaut another go around and it's still got me itching for more. Really do like that one.

Any details on the movie or can you not say?

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2007, 4:46 am
Posts: 167Location: EnglandJoined: December 30th, 2006, 11:44 am
Do you enjoy working that way, B? i.e putting projects on hold for short period of time and then returning to them? I know some artists much prefer to concentrate solely on one project at a time, but I guess everyone works differently! I was referring to your comments about the new Lustmord album.

In regards to you selling off your last synths, does this mean a new 'outlook' or change in how you want Lustmord to sound? Thanks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2007, 10:07 am
Oceanic wrote:
Do you enjoy working that way, B? i.e putting projects on hold for short period of time and then returning to them?

Not really, but it's a necessity much of the time. I'd have liked to have the album finished a few months ago and ready for release so I could focus on the following one

[quoteIn regards to you selling off your last synths, does this mean a new 'outlook' or change in how you want Lustmord to sound? Thanks.[/quote]

I've hardly used the Synthi over the last few years so it wasn't a factor in the sound. The next couple of albums will sound different tough, particularly the one after the one I'm working on now, but that's unrelated to the Synthi sale.

Offline Profile WWW