<  DeepPulse  ~  The Place Where The Black Stars Hang

PostPosted: December 4th, 2005, 9:25 am
Fantastic news. Can't wait. I love this work, and have found it so inspiring over the years, and very keen to have an "upgrade". Curious as to how the art/packaging is going to go too.

Offline Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: December 13th, 2005, 11:35 am
User avatarPosts: 3Location: GermanyJoined: December 13th, 2005, 11:32 am
is there a release date yet?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: December 13th, 2005, 11:42 am
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
vein wrote:
is there a release date yet?

See the first post in this thread. An actual release date will be announced here as soon as one is available. It'll be a month or two before we have one.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: December 13th, 2005, 11:45 am
User avatarPosts: 3Location: GermanyJoined: December 13th, 2005, 11:32 am
thanks for the info!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: January 19th, 2006, 12:17 pm
Is it out yet!? Is it out yet!? Is it out yet!? Just kidding. Boring day at work.

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2006, 2:31 pm
I was talking to someone and they said that "the place where the black stars hang is one complete album, with no tracks, yet mine has tracks? If that information elsewhere can be found, then sorry, BUT I did want to ask where you got specific names like "Aldebaran of the Hyades," Metastatic Resonance?"

Also is Sol Om On a nod to any eastern philosophies?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2006, 2:40 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Saturnist wrote:
I did want to ask where you got specific names like "Aldebaran of the Hyades," Metastatic Resonance?"

From where I usually get them...

Quote:
Also is Sol Om On a nod to any eastern philosophies?

It is a specific reference, but if I wanted to be specific, I'd have done so in the sleeve-notes.

;)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: February 26th, 2006, 10:10 pm
I did alittle research, and found some answers on Sol Om On, and Aldebaran. I had no clue it was a star, the shear size of it also blew me away, it's size is unbelievable. The power of the music is now enhanced knowing these bits of information, maybe I will do some more and stumble upon something much larger.

I learned about your music from the tool forum, about a year ago, bands like Sunn 0))), and Boris were also similar at first listen, but now that I got into this kind of music I really enjoi your music much more, it fills a need in me which I can't necessarily explain but that doesn't matter because it makes perfect sense. It really helps me to see things which I never saw, reminds me of thoughts I want to have. I read that this music had frequencies which scare people, but for some reason I am not scared, I am more keen and awake when listening to this stuff. I become very reflective, and I become more objective minded during these times. Really extraordinary stuff.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: February 27th, 2006, 12:07 am
Saturnist wrote:
It really helps me to see things which I never saw, .

Sorry about that ;)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: February 28th, 2006, 1:32 pm
B wrote:
Sorry about that ;)

I am sure you are. haha. Is there anything you would suggest reading which would help me to further understand some of these concepts?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: March 1st, 2006, 10:36 am
Saturnist wrote:
Is there anything you would suggest reading which would help me to further understand some of these concepts?

Not really. It's better you read everything you can and come up with your own view.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2006, 10:51 am
What is taking so long ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2006, 11:51 am
User avatarPosts: 3Location: In BetweenJoined: November 30th, 2005, 5:13 pm
I wanted to ask the same thing but didn't want to seem like an impatient child at xmas.

glad you did it for me!

:)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2006, 11:58 am
Hallu wrote:
What is taking so long ?

Re-mastering is done and the artwork is almost done. We've just been distracted with other things. The plan is to deliver it to Soleilmoon this month.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2006, 1:03 pm
OK thanks for the news =)

Offline Profile