<  DeepPulse  ~  Digital Downloads

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2009, 3:29 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Additional Lustmord albums have been added to the iTunes store: The Dark Places Of The Earth, Rising, Carbon/Core and A Document and are available now.

The same titles are also in the process of being added to Napster and Rhapsody and should appear in those stores shortly (if not already).

The albums Metavoid and Zoetrope are temporarily unavailable for download while licensing ownership is transfered but will be available again very shortly.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2009, 6:36 pm
Posts: 15Location: Virginia, USAJoined: September 2nd, 2008, 12:16 pm
This is great news. I've already got The Dark Places of the Earth. I'll get Carbon/Core eventually.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2009, 6:59 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Thanks for the support Krupp.

Once Metavoid and Zoetrope go back up all the albums will be available as legitimate downloads.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2009, 9:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 170Location: GAJoined: December 21st, 2006, 11:04 pm
Are they Itunes plus versions (or equivalent), and would you approve of their sound quality for critical listening, or would you recommend the CD versions instead?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2009, 10:25 pm
These latest uploads are iTunes Plus / DRM-free higher bandwidth than regular iTunes). I own all the rights to them (no labels attached) so I could choose that route.

Personally I would always go with a CD version when available and choose not to listen to mp3.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: February 24th, 2009, 7:04 am
Posts: 57Location: SwedenJoined: March 14th, 2008, 1:27 pm
Some stores are offering FLAC files, something I'd rather buy than MP3 ones. Is that something which might be offered from the house of Lustmord some time in the future?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: February 24th, 2009, 12:38 pm
Shifts wrote:
Some stores are offering FLAC files, something I'd rather buy than MP3 ones. Is that something which might be offered from the house of Lustmord some time in the future?

I see no reason to do so at this point if a CD version is available.
In the long term something like that is a possibility but it's nothing planned at the moment.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: February 24th, 2009, 11:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 1Location: Pacific NorthwestJoined: February 22nd, 2009, 9:32 pm
I think if the CD version is out of the question then a nice flac Dl with a cue file would be optimal.
But regardless I am stoked for the CD and am waiting with a trigger mouse for the option :)