<  Deep Prime  ~  Lustmord sans compression

PostPosted: March 13th, 2009, 8:33 pm
Posts: 8Location: MichiganJoined: March 13th, 2009, 10:18 am
Hi Brian. I am new to the site and I have a few questions for you. I searched quick to make sure these weren't already asked, and I apologize if that is the case.

I was wondering if you offered any albums on DVD or for download. You have such a developed experience with audio technique that I imagine compressing to CD fidelity is OK, but not optimum. Furthermore, I bet that your ability to observe and work with spatial sound would allow you to create greatly disciplined surround sound tracks. If you haven't done so already, is that something you might do in the future?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: March 13th, 2009, 9:55 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Hi Brandon,

Note that there is already a thread on 5.1 and Lustmord albums are available for download via iTunes.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: March 13th, 2009, 11:02 pm
Thanks for pointing that out. It is interesting that it's not yet time to invest into surround projects, I will await seeing your own work move into that. However, that is still only half of what I was asking. In terms of fidelity, I would guess that you keep your projects more of a DVD quality until mix down. If so, do you offer DVDs or downloads of your stereo work in 24bit/96K?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: March 14th, 2009, 3:22 am
User avatarPosts: 170Location: GAJoined: December 21st, 2006, 11:04 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: March 14th, 2009, 10:14 pm
Thanks for helping me navigate, I don't think I'm very good at this forum thing. Is there any way to delete this thread?

Offline Profile