<  Deep Prime  ~  Terror Against Terror Remaster?

PostPosted: August 20th, 2009, 2:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 63Location: Planet EarthJoined: October 14th, 2007, 5:28 pm
Hello B.

I'm a huge fan of everything you've put out (just got my copies of Isolrubin BK and Arecibo remasters in the mail!) and was wondering if there were any plans for a remaster and re-release of your Terror Against Terror album?

I can still find copies of the original pressing for sale, though they are quite over priced now (most likely because they are out of print.) Also, with your last two remasters, you said the sound quality got much better as you have come a long way in skill since your earlier recordings.

There seem like 2 excellent reasons for re-releasing Terror Against Terror. Just a though.
:D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: August 20th, 2009, 2:46 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Thanks for the support DL.

I have no plans in the foreseeable future at least to remaster or rerelease the TAT album.
I doubt there's sufficient interest to warrant it, though I may be wrong.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: September 29th, 2009, 2:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 20Location: SwedenJoined: September 11th, 2006, 1:16 pm
Ordered my copy from a seller at Discogs a few weeks ago. 25 Euro (35 dollar i think) including shipping. Very good condition. It was definitely worth it. My Lustmord collection is soon complete :D I think you're wrong B, many of us would love to see a remastered version.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: September 29th, 2009, 2:41 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Interestingly, only yesterday I came across the original mixes on DAT, collecting dust in storage.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: September 29th, 2009, 2:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 20Location: SwedenJoined: September 11th, 2006, 1:16 pm
B wrote:
Interestingly, only yesterday I came across the original mixes on DAT, collecting dust in storage.

Time to get to work, B :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: September 29th, 2009, 3:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 63Location: Planet EarthJoined: October 14th, 2007, 5:28 pm
B wrote:
DO IT!!! PLEASE!! I'd rather not shell out ~$50 USD (25 Euros is closer to 40 dollars) for a used copy of the original master.

Offline Profile