<  Music  ~  Gerard Grisey: Le noir de l'Etoile

PostPosted: November 21st, 2005, 5:40 pm
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
In the previous (and it seems lost) version of these forums somebody posted about the Gerard Grisey work "Le noir de l'Etoile" and I was intrigued enough to try and find a copy, but it's proven more elusive that expected. Any leads or suggestions on where to find a CD of it appreciated.
Thanks.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: November 24th, 2005, 9:37 am
You can find one copy here : http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML787878410
It's kinda expensive (24$) though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: November 24th, 2005, 9:59 am
User avatarAdminPosts: 612Location: Los AngelesJoined: November 19th, 2005, 10:22 am
Ah, thanks. I've just placed an order.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: November 29th, 2005, 12:05 pm
Posts: 54Location: WyomingJoined: November 23rd, 2005, 11:02 pm
Hallu wrote:
You can find one copy here : http://www.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?&a_refno=GML787878410
It's kinda expensive (24$) though.

Gemm is very hit/miss. Stuff is usually really nice and cheap or grossly overpriced,I've found some really got stuff there though.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: December 5th, 2005, 6:19 pm
B wrote:
Ah, thanks.

Could someone explain this bit to me...

PostPosted: December 6th, 2005, 12:10 am
Posts: 47Location: CanadaJoined: December 3rd, 2005, 11:04 am
chin7450 wrote:
B wrote:
Ah, thanks.

Could someone explain this bit to me...

sure. That right there, is a post on a message board via a computer. "thanks" is a common phrase used to show appreciation in the english language. Furthermore, using evidence from the previous post (i know, that's cheating...), it appears this "B" character is pleased to have been given information on how to get something he wanted, namely, a CD.

If you have any other questions email me at kabukster@hotmail.com. I also use MSN messenger if you prefer.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: December 6th, 2005, 6:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 4Location: Sweet Sunny San DiegoJoined: December 1st, 2005, 3:09 pm
*WARNING* So I just clicked on this chin7450's links(poker links out of curiousity) and umm, sure enough I just got infected with the TROJAN HORSE! (yes I'm a dumbass) Fortunately I have some antivirus crap running and it immediately detected and deleted it, hah, but just so you guys know, dont' click on those links!!!...

And Brian you may want to delete his posts/account as it seems to be fake....yep...based on the stupid question this guy asked I would assume its some sort of automated software program, and I just checked his other posts and they are obviously automated...So be safe everyone :p...And that was funny by the way Passion Immortal...goood stuff, cheers :D .

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: December 7th, 2005, 12:43 am
dang, and i was being so helpful :p

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: December 7th, 2005, 10:18 am
fermionvibration wrote:
sure enough I just got infected with the TROJAN HORSE! (yes I'm a dumbass).

That'll teach you for gambling and for being a PC user (which I suppose amounts to the same thing) ;)

I thought his posts were a bit odd, but figured since you have to be a bit odd to want to post here at all...

Quote:
And Brian you may want to delete his posts/account as it seems to be fake....

Done. I'll just leave his post in this thread for reference.

Quote:
And that was funny by the way Passion Immortal...goood stuff.

I was about to post something similar myself, but Passion beat me too it.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: December 7th, 2005, 4:55 pm
I think i lurk here more than you do B... :p

Anyway, i am intrigued by this CD, does anyone care to explain what exactly it is? I could simply google it, but that would be too easy.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: December 8th, 2005, 5:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 4Location: Sweet Sunny San DiegoJoined: December 1st, 2005, 3:09 pm
Quote:
That'll teach you for gambling and for being a PC user (which I suppose amounts to the same thing)

lol...HEY!!! just for the record I do use Mac too :p, hey wait a sec., how did you know I was on my PC?...STALKER!!! ahahaha, nah if anything its the other way around, lol(in regards to lurking PI.) Anyway my mac is more for 'professional' use(pro tools, bleh :p)...and well frankly I know only what I need to know about that...and welll, the same goes for PC's haha...

Quote:
Anyway, i am intrigued by this CD, does anyone care to explain what exactly it is? I could simply google it, but that would be too easy.

I do as well concur with this Passion immortal(who by the way kicks ass, leave it to Canadians to be cool eh? :wink: ) And wouldn't mind hearing more about this so called CD if anyone cares to elaborate...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: December 8th, 2005, 7:49 pm
fermionvibration wrote:
[hey wait a sec., how did you know I was on my PC?...

You said you had a Trojan, so you must have been on a PC ;)

Offline Profile WWW